Translate

Feb 26, 2009

Cussing

I'm in dismay every time I hear my friends or somebody that I look up to says a profane words. Especially that F word. My mind can't really comprehend such a word. Now I don't care where that word came from or who invented it. I just don't want to hear such words.

This all started when I began following a bunch of youtubers on twitter. The people that I don't expect that would course turn out to be otherwise. I've always known them to be great kids; who are church goers and very active in community service.

Sometimes it's just easy for you to be persuade because every body is saying it or dong it and you wanna be one of those "cool" kids that say that kind of stuff. But the truth is, blasphemy is never cool and has never been. Sure you can say those word and just wing it.

It just simply shows what kind of education you have and how uneducated you can get.

It's not all about looking good to people. It's all about sticking to the values that you've learned along the road.
There is nothing more useful than applying to yourself all the things you've learned in life. It makes you grow as a person.

No comments: