Translate

Feb 9, 2009

Quiz

Got this from DudeNeedsaEeasOnUp
I have no idea why I'm filling up this quiz.
I guess I just love pretending like I'm being interviewed.

Username: banko99


Why did you pick it?:
it was supposed to be itsjenny, but it was taken then I tried itsjenny1 it was still taken so I was pissed and I end up making up a word that has no significance to ma at all.

Who did you first subscribe to?:
kevjumba


Who did you most recently subscribe to?:
meekakitty


What does your last text message say?:
"are you still alive? u haven't called me since December " -Kristine

Do you have any goals?: To go to med school and Hopefully become a Psychiatric Doctor.


What was the last thing you bought?: Honestly, I can't remember. Its probably been a long time that I really bought something, since I can't remember it anymore. :-/


Describe the person who posted this using one line?: He hates snuggies and is an artist.


Are you excited about anything?: Nope. This is probably the only feeling I haven't felt in years.


Do you have a crush? None for now.


Have you ever been drunk?: No. I abhor alcohol.


Who was the first Youtube you met in real life?: None. But I'm looking forward to meeting one someday.


Who was the last Youtuber you met in real life?: None at the moment.

Do you prefer day or night?: I'm a nocturnal. So that explains it.


Are you a member of any collab channels?: No. Most collab channels are getting boring. If you like see them every single time you logged in to youtube it gets pretty boring. Especially if they have nothing to talk about and complains about making a video and meeting the deadline.


Do you have a secret account?: A lot.


Do you believe in God?: No doubt, 100% YES


Which youtuber do you talk to the most?: None


Which Youtuber do you think makes the best videos?: Barats and Bereta, I'm recently fond of meekekitty and DudeNeedsaEaseOnUp is the only vlogger that makes long videos and dosen't bore you, thatzak, YouraverageAdam.

You may only subscrie to 5 channels and only watch their videos. who will they be?:
I can't really break it down to 5. All the channels that I have subscribed to are all great in their own perspective way.


Are you in a relationship?: No, I am not.

would you date a smoker?:
No.


Where is your favourite place?: Renton, Washington


Are you a happy person?: I've got a happy disposition.


Would you kiss the person who posted this?: That would be awkward. :-#


What would you take to the desert island? : New York's national library, Walmart and Disney world


Do you prefer sun or snow?: I love the snow. But I don't like winter. It's gets depressing.


Who did you last speak to on the phone? My father


Who did you last text?: My brother


What are you doing tommorow?: Building my future :]


What is your favourite flavour of potato chips?: BBQ!


What size are your feet?: 7.5


What do you want?: Peace of mind.


What do you need?: God's presence in my life.


What do you remember?: EVERYTHING!


What do you wish?: I wish I have enough money to go to graduate school and I wish I don't worry a lot.



Confess: My greatest regret in life is watching 2 girls 1 cup. That video haunted to for weeks.

Honesty. Do you want people to anonymously post what they REALLY Think of you ?

I don't live for other people. They can think whatever they want to think, After all that is just a thought and It will not post a threat to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah 2 girls 1 cup was something no one should ever see! Anyway I just wanted to say that I can't agree more on how the word "normal" is such a overrated word...