Translate

Feb 17, 2009

Disc

This past few weeks had been really tough, literally and figuratively speaking. I had quite a lot of hospital visits. In which I’m really not fond of doing. I’ve been recently diagnosed with contact dermatitis and at the same time I made acquaintance with the dynamic duo named: cold and cough (which altered my breathing and sleeping for days now). But in a scale of 1 to 5 and 5 would be the wellness level, I guess I’m in 3.5 level. Not so close, but close to ending this agony.

For the figurative side of this whole mumbo jumbo, there are a lot of life events that is killing me on the inside. Argh... I know I got to work this out myself. It’s ripping my soul apart. Damn!!! It sure does. It creates a conspiracy in my mind.

This is definitely one illness that’s hard to combat.

I wish that when I close my eyes right now and when I open it I’m in a different realm.

Oh, Jenny you can’t always just run to the exit. (That’s my alter ego speaking by the way).

No comments: