Translate

Mar 3, 2009

Transitory

I felt the urgency to leave this place, I've actually considered that many years ago. But I think now is the right time to do it. I am in the brink of facing another chapter of my life and I'm not getting any younger.
I've been here long for as long as I can remember and I don't want to stuck here my whole life.
It occurred to me that starting is more easier than getting out and that's the whole point of all this.

There's nothing left here for me. As soon as I'm done with college, I'll be out of here.
My life here totally sucks, it has been a constant repetition and I think I will lead a dreary life if I still linger.

I just wanted to see a different shade of the sun. But I know that, I shall not hurry things up.
It's all in God's time.





No comments: