Translate

Feb 25, 2009

Gripping

Finally I had done what I've suppose to do weeks ago, and that is to unsubscribe to a few of subceriptions I made in youtube. But it turns out that, that few did not fit into the real context of fewness. From 186 subscriptions down to 86. Now that really cuts more than half of my subs but I don't mind. I guess I just loose interest in some or I don't find them intertaining anymore or they havent made any videos for about a year now and there's no use for me to still remain subscribed.

But the greater percentage of it all is loosing interest. Actually, I notice myself loosing interest in a lot of things these past few weeks.
I remember way back when I was new in this hole internet community (e.g youtube, skype, myspace, etc.) I would spend at least 8 hours in youtube for instance. Even though I felt that I should do something worthwhile rather than sitting downs and find things that please my eyes and ears. But that whole obsession was short lived. I never really had any obsession that lasted for a long time. None that I could remember.

Now I'm down to one thing. That my life is a total sore and is silently wrecking my soul.
I hope God will heed my call and put me back in track.


No comments: