Translate

Jan 20, 2013

Full blown

Sometimes when you can't find a polite words to answer back, even how much you wanted to say something. The best thing to do is to keep silent. 
There are just so many things going on in my head at that time.

Even though how much I wanted to say: IS IT MY FAULT? THAT YOU BOOKED THE TICKET WITHOUT EVEN ASKING ME IF I’M GOOD TO GO?

But then again, you don’t talk like that to your superiors. These are not the type of words an educated person would spit, so I rest my case and let her blabber her mouth for 5 seconds.

It’s times like this that a curse word would come in handy. In hopes to end the hassle (on 2nd thought it might escalate maters to its worst). Perhaps this is what you get when you got a daily dose of Eminem’s music. Its like a never ending vile thoughts that pops in your head once in a while (don’t get me wrong I love Eminem, he’s my hero… he’s music had fueled me through my darkest days).

I don’t hold grudges against nobody.

So let bygones be bygones.

No comments: