Translate

Jan 16, 2013

Sometimes, you just feel tired, you feel weak and when you feel weak, you felt like you just wanna give up.
But you gotta search within you, you gotta find that inner strength and just pull that crap out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter. No matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face. 

It's absurd, how people hang on every word. I'll probably never get the props I ever deserve. But I'll never be served, my spot is forever reserved. If I ever leave earth that would be the death of me first. Cause in my heart of hearts I know nothing could ever be worse. That's why I'm clever when I put together every verse. 

My thoughts are sporadic, I act like I'm an addict.

Till the roof comes off...Till the lights go out... Till my legs give out; can't shut my mouth.
Till the smoke clears out; am I high? perhaps. Ima rip this shit till my bone collapse. 

No comments: