Translate

Jan 5, 2013

Letter to God


Dear God,

I am sorry for being so near yet so far, sorry for pushing you away in my thoughts. For 2 years that I have been away, my mind has been clouded with mundane things around me.

Preoccupied by so many thoughts; I trusted no one else but me. Like a tree standing all alone in the middle of the desert. I have all the support system I need but I still fail to recognize that as a blessing from you.
I apologize for being so insensitive now. I guess this is what 2 years of being abroad (all alone) has made me become.

My soul has been numb by all the suffering and tolerance for all these years.

For trying to understand and adding insurmountable amount of patience… to humans… and to life itself…

Please harbor me in your loving arms again and never let me astray.
I humbly ask through Jesus name.

No comments: