Translate

Jul 13, 2009

Overwhelmed

Dear Jesus,

I thought external struggle is what I need to battle. I didn't realize that inner struggle is much more harder to combat. All my life, since I had gained consciousness of this world. A lot of people have been mean to me. Maybe because I was always a quiet kid. I know people are irritated by that. That is why when I come across people that are good to me; I have never been so thankful by the kindness that they showed me.

This has caused me so much pain even until now. So one day I decided, I will not allow anybody to hurt me. That I will surpass if not equal their behavior towards me.
Little did I know that I have turned myself into heartless being and that I am no worst than them.
It's hard to be coherent when you're clouded by you're emotions.

I'm so thankful with the kind of relationship I have with you now. You always keep me back on track and I know with you I will never be astray.

Some people say bad things about you. But that's their opinion, I have mine. I know that our relationship is completely pure and just. I don't have any reason to be angry at you.
I need not soul searching. I learn from life's everyday lessons. I have so much faith in what life teaches me. I realize a lot of things as day goes by. Life...death...karma...

I know that all roads leads to you Sir. Whatever happens to me, whatever will become of me. I will always be you're humble servant; fulfilling my life's purpose.
Till next time..

Sincerely,
Jenny

No comments: