Translate

Jul 31, 2009

Evolution

Dear Jesus,

If there is one thing that sounds totally ridiculous; it's girls that says will you marry me? and would carelessly throw themselves at someone better looking whom they don't even know personally or some "hot" guy from the movie which they happen to see in person. By the way, "hot" is one word that I appalled. I don’t like how most people use that word and put it out of context.



I understand that Teenage girls now a days re more liberated than we used to before. But geez, for goodness sake where are their brains at? I hope it didn’t went to their behinds. It is very disappointing that most girls are acting promiscuous and floozy. Maybe some girls are acting the same way on the past, but today it’s more of a trend. You hear one story after the other and it’s all the same.

Perhaps you could look down at us and might laugh at how stupid humans can sometimes be.

I think the irony of being a female is the idea that you’ll always have to wait. Wait till something happens, wait till he profess his feelings, wait till someone likes you, wait till someone acknowledge you. Wait…wait…wait…



Don’t get me wrong, I’m a feminist. We’re pretty much on the same page. I’m not being insensitive about women’s feelings. I reckon that every girl/woman/lady in the world have some sort of a link to each other; that we feel each others pain. Even a simple story as dysmenorrhea, all women can relate to. Still acting vulgar is one behavior every female should not resort to.


Sincerely,

Jen

No comments: