Translate

Mar 30, 2009

How I wish...

I don't know what to do with my life anymore. Time really flies so fast, and it seems like the progress that I made is in slow motion. It seems like I have almost everything, but it's the feeling that there's something missing. Seriously, I don't know if there's something wrong with me. As each day pass I felt like my soul is being crushed. I know everything happens in God's time. I know that there's something in store for me in the future... something good... something better. I wish God will mend all the agony in no time, because I can't live another month like this.

It's torturing me. I know I have sinned a lot and all that sins pilling up makes everything much worse. Sometimes I just want to go somewhere and think over things; and have a close encounter with God. I've read in a certain book that says: Praying is the way of talking to God. While yoga is the way to listen. I've been considering this for a long time. I just don't know where to begin and how to begin. I think it's great to hear what God thinks about me. Maybe He's tired of letting me do all the talking. It would be grand to hear Him even just for once. There's no opinion that matters to me, than Him.

GOD PLEASE TALK TO ME.

No comments: