Translate

Feb 22, 2013

Telescope

They say life starts at 40 but the way I see it, life starts the moment you gain consciousness of the world. Sure life does starts at 40 for some people. This is the age where a person commence to Physically deteriorate (in general).

But I surmise every single age rage of a human person goes through a different struggles of their own. From childhood... to puberty... to teenager... to adolescence... to a full grown man. Each stages of life brings struggles of there own.

I could freshly recall the struggles I had when I was a teenager. Pressure from peers, trying to build your own  identity, fights with siblings, bullying all of these were somethings huge for me back then. But when I look back now, I could not help but smile and think of how pathetic had I been during my younger years. How poorly did I respond to such loads of life. But that's that and I can't change anything. It doesn't mean life stops from there; as I continue move forward I know that I will face different levels of struggles in life. But that's what life is all about and that's how it goes.
I'm on my mid 20's now and things has change a lot. It's just a matter of going through phases in life. I might not be 40 yet and who knows if I could ever reach 40.

Well, all in Gods time

No comments: