Translate

Feb 28, 2013

Derange

I've always contemplate on weather to go out of the house or not and seems like my mind is playing tug of war with my slackness (by which I would effortlessly give in on the latter).

Procrastination has 80% engulfed my whole being. It has overpowered me ever since I got home for vacation. Which goes down to the main element of this writing. For a solid 2 1/2 months I stayed home most of the time. Sunday's were the only day had a glimpse of the outside world as I religiously  hear a mass. God knows what sort of things has gone through my mind. The old me is starting to become the new me. I'm beginning to feel sick with the people around me, easily disdained by small faults people do, felt intense anger most of the time.

Boredom and loneliness has cloaked it's way up my head only to realize I've been nauseated by depression.  

No comments: