Translate

Mar 11, 2010

The Clock is Ticking

Work is not just all about earning money, it also defines our existence.


I don’t like being lethargic these days. I always feel tired like crazy. I always woke up late and spend the rest of my day at the computer. How lame is that?


I now have a new job; I work as an English Teacher (in which I have come to really like). Actually, I started last Feb 16. So it’s been 3 weeks now since I started. I work from 7pm-10:30pm since I’m on probationary. I will be considered full time after 3 months, I guess I don’t have a choice but to wait.


I don’t like the idea of me wasting time; I’m not getting any younger. I wasted too much time already. When I was in first grade I drop out of school because I was being bullied and going to school was no longer fun for me plus the fact that I don’t have any friends; everyday had been so arduous for me. A year later, I transferred school in a different town and repeated 1st Grade. Every time I look back, I don’t have any idea as to why my mom allowed my stupid decision.


This is also the result of me, graduating a year behind my batch.

I think this whole thing that happened to me 13 years ago reflected on my out look in life. That if there is one thing that I constantly put off doing that would be sleeping. I know how essential it is for everyone to sleep but I don’t want wasting my time taking a nap every afternoon, while I could be out there making money and being productive.



I felt like time has passed me and without any significant achievement. My life is always in a state of trance.

No comments: