Translate

Mar 31, 2010

Crackpot

I'm suppose to be blogging a different topic, but then this is what you get when you blog from work (You tend to talk about work related topics as well). Plus the fact that I was disgusted by a co-worker's behavior when I arrived.


So, I had this female co-worker who's a complete bleak. She never talks to me (not even a mere Hi!!) since day 1 that I started working. But I was OK with that, I mean as long as she's not doing anything against me; then I don't mind at all.

One time, when I arrived at the office I saw a lot applicants at the reception area. Then I saw my former co-worker as one of the applicants. So I approached him and we had a brief conversation. Then all of a sudden this "female co-worker" passed by me and greeted me Hi!! (with a bubbly intonation). So I was like; Oh, Hi!!, But at the back of my mind I was ????. What the Hell? Now you're talking to me? (please excuse the cursing). I didn't really pay much attention to that and I went on with my day.

Weeks passed and I haven't seen her that much for she often stays in her cube. Not until last night when I saw "her" at the reception area. When I opened the door to the Entrance, she was the first person I saw then she threw a glance at me; so I smiled to her as a form of greeting. But all she did was the most awkward and obvious LOOK AWAY that I have ever seen. What the freak is wrong with her? It's situations like this that I think to myself: People like "HER" makes the world a difficult place to live in. On the other hand, they spice up living.

People similar to her carry trash with them, and they tend to throw they're trash to other people that has a sunny disposition and those trash are what we call anxiety, insecurity, jealousy and they want you to feel the same after they leave you with their trash.
Well, she ain't getting up my head. I won't allow that to happen. .

I have so much love in me; for me to pay more attention to that frivolous girly predicament.





Show a gentle attitude toward everyone.
Philippians 4:5

No comments: