Translate

Feb 20, 2010

Free your mind

I got this question from a certain blog. I find it really interesting. I think people ask a lot of question, but these are questions that are seldom questioned.

1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?

- I would not bother knowing if I don't how old I am. I would probably look at the mirror and say: I think I'm not yet on my 30's.

2. Which is worse, failing or never trying?

- Never trying. Although failing is much more painful, however nothing can be more painful than spending your time contemplating what could have been.

3. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?

- This is really though. There are a lot of factors as to why this is happening. Sometimes there are things we do that we don't like because that is best for us or we're trying not to disappoint somebody or maybe we're just afraid of what the out come would be.

4. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

-I always equip myself with doing, let others do the talking.

5. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?

-Well, I would want all the loud mouth people and all the narrow minded people and all the self centered people and all the bad people to live in the other side of the planet. So all the good people could live in harmony.

6. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?

-A Zoo keeper.

7. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?

- I'm not settling for anything I have right now (work and situation wise). I know that my life is a work on progress. I still opt for a better tomorrow.

8. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?

- I trust everything to God. Although I sometimes fret about growing old. I know that all of us has a purpose here on earth. Weather I subconsciously fulfilled that or not, it's all up to him.

9. You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?

- I will politely tell them, that I know the person that they're talking about and I will correct all they're wrong assumptions towards that person.

10. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?

- I suck at giving advices, but here it goes. Watch what grownups are doing and learn from their mistakes.

11. Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?

- I always trust my first instinct and what I mean of first instinct; it seldom change.

12. How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?

- Let's accept the fact that, there are other people that sucks the happiness out of others because they lead a miserable life and they want you to have one as well.

13. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What's holding you back?

- Financial issue.

14. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?

- Joyful simpleton

15. Why are you, you?

-Because this is what makes me, me.


No comments: