Translate

Oct 5, 2008

Responsibility

Recently I realize how tiring, depressing and mind bugling adults world is. Not that I’m that old but, I’m close to becoming one. I mean I’d be having my own credit card soon, I’d be the one paying the bills, work for a living, pay taxes, and last but not the least; dealing with lots and lots of documents. Which I think is harder than the rest all combined. Keeping up with monthly dues is a big responsibility and I can feel that big responsibility coming. My mother is not getting any younger and there are some things that she can’t do anymore; so I kind of a fill that up for her. Now I understand why adults world is full of serious stuff. And I’m just going to live with it. I guess we all are. I have to brace my self to this adulthood thing. Although sometimes it scares me to think that I'll be leaving home soon in order to pursue a career and earn for a living as well.

No comments: