Translate

Oct 15, 2008

Leavin

Now I'm at the JFK Airport and the plain is leaving in approximately an hour and a half to Hawaii.
It's really very depressing when you travel alone it seems like you're just there in one corner; watching people pass by while everyone is cheerfully talking to their friends or families or colleagues.
Geez, I totally hate this. But I know I got to do this. I need to fix my life. Just what Abraham Lincoln said: If opportunity doesn't knock; build a door.

Hell yeah, that's what I'm doing. What is even more dreadful is the fact that, I'm leaving this place for a long period of time. I'm thinking about Lassy (my dog). She always sleeps with me. But now, I couldn't imagine her sleeping in my bed without me.

Well I guess sometimes we need to make sacrifices. I didn't had the chance to bid goodbye to my little bothers (I left home when they're still at school).

My mother gave me 10 Grand; I felt so sad that she gave me money for this trip. It just felt depressing when somebody gave me money; Especially MY MOTHER. It's so depressing to think that you'll be spending that money that that person had worked hard for.

I'll be back soon... of course I will.

No comments: