Translate

Aug 20, 2013

First

I used to be a morning person then I realize, that why is it that there are so many establishments that are open  till pass midnight to cater for nocturnal people and only a handful or close to none that cater for morning people. Like I use to wake up at 5 or 6 in the morning and I do a little bit of household chores per say or go for an early morning church service. Then its that time were you have to do grocery shopping but it's still like 7 or 8 in the morning and malls won't open till 9 or 10 am.

Its like Arrrgh!! What an inconvenience.

But I still love mornings though, nothing really beats the feeling of going out of the street and just listen to the serenity of the neighborhood knowing that ya'll neighbors are still fast asleep. Not to mention the uncorrupted  air that you breath.

No comments: