Translate

Sep 27, 2008

Things I am thankful of... =)

To:

Life- the greatest gift of all. That when I wake up each morning, I know that God has given me another chance to live, a chance to touch somebody’s life, chance to be of aid to anyone, and a chance to better myself as God’s child.

Wisdom- to be able to gain and have basic knowledge of almost everything is a privileged.

Sanity- that in spite of so many bazaar things that occurred to me, I was still able to think clearly and react accordingly.

Education- being able to go to school and finish schooling is a privileged, because not everyone has the opportunity to go to school.

Friendship- the most essential gift you could ever receive. I can’t imagine one’s life having no friends at all. It must have been pretty lonely.

Family- friends may come and go, but family is the most important people in someone’s life. Whatever happens to you, whatever will become of you. Family is the wind beneath our wings.

Wind/Breeze- the way it brushes my air, the way it touches my face. I felt serene deep inside.

Dogs- whenever I feel sad or angry or bored and if I see a dog all these negative emotions vanished. Surely, dogs are my kryptonite. I thank God for these creatures.

Beatles- to their enormous contribution to the music industry.

Youtube- the most entertaining site of all time. Plus you got to know amazing and cool people as well (what a complete package).

I guess if one’s life is a series of repetition and you see the same thins all day, all year round. You tend to neglect the very things that compose you’re day. Like the beautiful flowers at the park, the grand architecture of buildings and houses that adds up to the beauty of a community. The first time you see something that amuses you’re eye; you applaud to its appearance. Yet as time passes by all the grandeur of the place turns out to be nothing but ordinary. My teacher in Theology once said: We tend to forget the minute things that comprise living. That really struck me, because here I am whining about all my discomforts yet there are lot of reasons to be grateful.

No comments: